Thursday, August 13, 2015

All the Time in the World

I had all the time in the world in Turkey, truly. Life moved a little slower and I appreciated the smallest of things (like clean water to drink, open-window kind of weather, and small victories with the language barrier). I'm absolutely missing my sweet semester abroad, but I am also so glad to be home. It was a great adventure for a time and I will always hold it close to my heart.

Anyways, here's a video I put together of my whole spring semester. This trip was so worth every penny spent, every stressful moment of being lost or worrying about meeting a deadline, and every conversation I had with my mom, trying to convince her that Turkey is a safe place to live :) I won't ever forget my time there. Grateful doesn't begin to cover it.

So here it is if you want it:

https://youtu.be/ZNF6tF9IK1w

No comments:

Post a Comment