Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oh, Portugal

Well, midterms are finally over and done with, papers are all typed and turned in, and I've got a little over a week before my first final (and then some more time after that.. and then my last two finals), so I finally had a second to finish up my video from spring break. I was so lucky to get to meet my sister in Lisbon at the end of April for 5 days of getting lost, dancing, eating (so much gelato), and lots and lots of laughing. I've said this so many times since the trip, but honestly, the two of us should not be allowed in a foreign country together, unsupervised. We just barely found each other in the airport (after a 3 hour search and one kind policeman, which makes us sound so dumb, but honestly, Lisbon Airport, what is your deal?). I never got a stamp in my passport for entering Portugal (please see above about police officer scenario), and just barely was able to get back into Istanbul. We also struggled a little with planning and navigating... but ultimately, I think we really made the most of our trip, and in case the millions of photos I took don't act as proof, I put together a video of our short little time together, if you're interested.

Lisbon - you babe, you.

https://youtu.be/3CLq0RCR9qg

(PS - I'll be home in 21 days... HOW is that even possible??)




No comments:

Post a Comment